Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Suddenly got this on the dash:
IMG_1842.jpg
So went to the settings screen to re-activate it:
IMG_1843.jpg
And got this:
IMG_1844.jpg
Does anyone know what the main switch is? I can't find it in the manual.

Thanks.

I had this a montha ago. Drove me nuts. There is no 'main switch'. Eventually I discovered all I had to do was take the van above the minimum speed for cruise control (30mph?) and then activate it with the usual steering wheel button (left hand side of wheel, top button on rhs of the buttons). Hope this works for you.

Is it switched on with the button on the steering wheel? There’s a button marked 0/1 I think. On the left. That’s on a T6. Not sure what you have there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had this a montha ago. Drove me nuts. There is no 'main switch'. Eventually I discovered all I had to do was take the van above the minimum speed for cruise control (30mph?) and then activate it with the usual steering wheel button (left hand side of wheel, top button on rhs of the buttons). Hope this works for you.
This is interesting. On the T6, if you press the ACC button on the steering (at any speed, even 1 or 2 mph), it sets the speed to 20 mph and attempts to accelerate to that speed depending on traffic ahead.

Sorted! Thanks all.

Back