Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessing Fuse On Comfortline Cali (LHD)

Gavinskii

Gavinskii

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Can anyone advise where the fuses are located on the original T5 California's?

Mine is a LHD Comfortline (slightly different dash) and I have noticed that my rear light and front side light are not working, yet the bulbs are ok.

I did a search on google and a few vaguely say it's just below the gear lever - but I can't see a likely place. Immediately below I have the cup holder / 12v socket drawer and below that is the bottle holder to the right and what appears to be a fixed panel to the left....naturally a picture paints a thousand words (although I would settle for a decent description ;))

Thanks in advance

G

Can anyone advise where the fuses are located on the original T5 California's?

Mine is a LHD Comfortline (slightly different dash) and I have noticed that my rear light and front side light are not working, yet the bulbs are ok.

I did a search on google and a few vaguely say it's just below the gear lever - but I can't see a likely place. Immediately below I have the cup holder / 12v socket drawer and below that is the bottle holder to the right and what appears to be a fixed panel to the left....naturally a picture paints a thousand words (although I would settle for a decent description ;))

Thanks in advance

G
Open the botle holder and locate a plasic you need to squeez between your fingers to release the whole unit revealing the fuses...
A tortch may come handy.
Think i posted pictures of how to acces but that was longtime ago don't know in witch topic anymore.

Thanks Hotel California, I will give this a try tomorrow :thumb

Back