Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories From Europe

Tarquers

Tarquers

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Be careful as you can have HMRC problems when carrying goods for other people. In effect smuggling with all of the legal implications.
It’s not like I am offering Amazon prime! Offer still stands for any takers.

B J G

B J G

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
It’s not like I am offering Amazon prime! Offer still stands for any takers.
I often get asked if carrying anything for someone else. If yes I think that they then assume it could be drug related.
Never seen so many vehicles going into the search area as I did last week at Portsmouth.

Just making you aware, entirely up to you.

Gina-B

Gina-B

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Could we make one?? Can't be rocket science with the right material.

66tim99

66tim99

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I bought one of these shoe storage boxes - really simple ordering process, good communication from the company and no additional taxes/import duty to pay - and it is brilliant!

https://www.gruenthal-mobilcamping.de/produkt/schuhregal-miniregal/
Just received one - looks quality except the 12v socket isn't accessible with the wood top in place - strange design. Surely they could have drilled the recess for the 12v socket right through the wood top? As it is if you want to use the socket, you have to find somewhere to put the wood top.

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Just received one - looks quality except the 12v socket isn't accessible with the wood top in place - strange design. Surely they could have drilled the recess for the 12v socket right through the wood top? As it is if you want to use the socket, you have to find somewhere to put the wood top.
Maybe the designer didn’t realise there was a 12v socket there. Wouldn’t be the first.

66tim99

66tim99

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Maybe the designer didn’t realise there was a 12v socket there. Wouldn’t be the first.
There’s a milled recess to accommodate the socket and allow the board to sit flat…would have been good if they’d made it a hole in my view

Tarquers

Tarquers

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
The 12v socket is relocated. It’s an option when ordering.1638340601682.jpeg

VW California Club