Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ad Blue level ?

Paul1

Paul1

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Don’t want to find out when dash symbol warns ad blue is needed. So how can I check to see level before warning? Can’t find how to check in hand book just how and where to fill it. T6.1 digital dash.

Scroll left/right with right hand multifunction buttons until centre part of digital dash shows Driving Data. Press up/down arrow to select AdBlue range
Thank you very much.

While on the subject ..... How and when one can fill it before car is asking for it? I did some reading about it and am confused.

I am somewhat sceptical if things are as straight forward as in the video. A friend of mine for the last 5 years and a VW mechanic at the largest European VW van Centre (Billie show in Reutte Austria) where I bought the van urges me to not to touch the system or "you will have big problems," even 10 mil overfill can cause expensive problems" he wrote from his vacation in another country. When he gets back I will clarify what he means by his warnings. No, he is not drawing me back to the dealership for a profit. I meet him often socially. That is why I wrote earlier that I am confused. I still have plenty of kms to go on what is left so waiting is not a problem.

Not Bille.... BullieShow. :) (I do not know how to go back and edit). ???

Back