Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Adblue sensor

K

Kiwijack

Vehicle
Grand California 680
I just added 10 litres of Adblue to my 2021 GC680. I note that the adblue refill mileage did not increase. Is there something I need to do?

It can take a while to register. Have experienced similar sometimes, take the vehicle for a short drive to slosh the Adblue about and give the sensor a chance to register the refill.

Have you fully filled the Adblue tank? I think it needs to be full before it resets the milage.
If I remember correctly the tank holds about 12 litres so you may need to top it up a bit?

Wildcamper is right. I've noticed the same and after a brief short drive, the level registers correctly. On my T6, when the Adblue milege registers 2500 miles, I add 5L and that tops me back up to about 5,000 miles.

A seriously scary thing...just did same as kiwijack on my GC 680. It was showing 700 miles only (until ECU kills the engine) and we are due to drive to Italy next week. Poured 8 litres of adblue in tank....still reads 700miles. Took for a 20 mile ...still reads 700miles....spoke to service department VW Dartford who..quote..."we've seen this before, fill tomax that should reset it"
Added another 8 litres of Adblue (now 16 litres) and bingo. Reset to 8500 miles to go before empty
So.
Keep topped up..
If gets near to empty then tank takes at least 16 litres to fill-up
None of this in operating manual for the latest crafter