Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Adblue done it.

Halfords are £12.50 for 10litres and will pour into your tank for a mere £5 extra.:shocked

I'm just about due to do my first refill, computer says add max 2 gallons, shame no-one sells the stuff by the gallon, means I'm going to have a big old 9/10ths empty container knocking around for another 6 months until the next refill.
I can't hold off filling up as I'm off on a Haggis hunting trip at the weekend.

Why not change the MFD to show litres as it may well be OK for 10 max. ?

I tried that - shows max 9.25 litres

All these choices, the world is your Lobster !

well not quite

edit Pump at Corby Northants
5l bottle available
Use the search function for other pumps etc

43D91428-B538-41BA-96BA-F2E9F607A754.png

Just add 5 L then.
That just leaves me with a half full container rather than a 10% full one.

Take it for a blast before you go ?
If I've used 9.25 litres to do just under 4000 miles thats a quick blast of 432 miles I would need to do in the next 48 hours.

Too late I've already got the 10 litres from Halfords.

Anyone know the minimum top up? If I kept that much back It will probably need it by the time I get home again. I anticipate about 2000miles in the next 12 days.

If I've used 9.25 litres to do just under 4000 miles thats a quick blast of 432 miles I would need to do in the next 48 hours.

Anyone know the minimum top up? If I kept that much back It will probably need it by the time I get home again. I anticipate about 2000miles in the next 12 days.
But in 500+ miles you’ll be able to add the other 5 L.

Your welcome

Back