Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Addicted to this Forum

CALI FATE

CALI FATE

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Ill admit it - i am addicted to this forum .... Its distracting me from my family and work ..... and sleep. I have recently ordered a Cali Beach and im ridiculously excited - cant think a Ferrari would have the same effect. Im reading about blocked drain holes inverters and baby poo - so much to read / ask / learn. Any suggestions how i might be cured - or do i have to wait til it comes in Feb ?

If you are really really interested in Baby poo then before getting ridiculously excited about the vehicle arriving you might just want to wait and let the baby arrive first :shocked

Seriously, welcome :D

You have to wait, and it will only get worse until Sunrise on the appointed day - then you'll be too busy enjoying it.:thumb

So nice to find a well run forum with no bitching on it, I am still sifting through all the old posts, I am only up to 2012 :confused:

Ill admit it - i am addicted to this forum .... Its distracting me from my family and work ..... and sleep. I have recently ordered a Cali Beach and im ridiculously excited - cant think a Ferrari would have the same effect. Im reading about blocked drain holes inverters and baby poo - so much to read / ask / learn. Any suggestions how i might be cured - or do i have to wait til it comes in Feb ?

First the bad news....you can't be cured.

Now the good news....you'll enjoy your addiction :)

Welcome to the fun house Tim :cool:

You need to enroll at the Cali addiction clinic,there might be a waiting list though!

Welcome to the club :)

Alan

So nice to find a well run forum with no bitching on it, I am still sifting through all the old posts, I am only up to 2012 :confused:
Oh dear. Try and skip late summer 2015.....

The first thing waking up ....the last thing afther already turning out the light on the sidetable....

This forum ......:kiss

Wheres that forum then?:)

Have to agree, I look at the forum several times a day. There is always something new to read and some of the posts are really quite witty.

Im reading about blocked drain holes inverters and baby poo - so much to read / ask / learn. Any suggestions how i might be cured - or do i have to wait til it comes in Feb ?
Pay for the VIP-thingey; It gives access to a function that allows you to surf the forum in 14.4k modem speed 1996-style, complete with green text on black background and burning rotating GIF-skulls. :D
2oHzHoP.gif Makes detox easier.2oHzHoP.gif

Last edited:
I have recently discovered Tapatalk, it makes reading the forum much more easier on tablets and smartphones, also means you can dip in and out as it remembers what posts you have read ( even if you read them on a different device)

Back