Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Additional Drawer & Child Safe Net

If you put tins of beans in you will need some carpet and side protection to stop them rattling :D
Thought you were going to say an extractor fan might be necessary. :)

If you put tins of beans in you will need some carpet and side protection to stop them rattling :D

PS: Is parking in a lay-by classed as wild camping?
I prefer “carpark warriors” ;)

I’ve specced the child safe net & additional drawer on the Ocean we have on order.

Our toddler is pretty sensible and we didn’t use any netting on the rentals we’ve had. So that part seems superfluous.

Is the drawer the big one under the seat / is that not standard?

If so is it possible to live without

I fitted the small drawer myself dead easy cost about £275
I did try to upload a video but doesn't seem I am allowed 1701451045019.png

We found the storage net very useful for books , phone, nightclothes etd when using the upstairs bed. Does sometimes get in the way a little if sat on the seats underneath.
Decathlon does an under table net that fits up there and does the same job. It also goes well under the california table so I have two.

I find the small draw is perfect for mugs & tea & coffee bits, easy to get to without everyone sitting on the bench having to lift their legs whilst we open the big draw.
Chances are that the dog will be asleep on the floor blocking the big draw from opening as well.

I love my snack drawer in the kitchen at home so naturally needed the small drawer to replicate the guilty pleasure when away in the Cali. Nothing worse than crushed crisps or inaccessible biscuits so this little drawer is essential kit!

Back