Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ads popping up...

Not getting these on either my laptop or note book both running Windows 10 and Chrome.

It must be an intelligent bug to realise I'm not worth targeting.

I’m on Safari and getting the annoying pop ups

Safari on IPad - have been getting the pop ups for last 48hrs, still happening.

Me to, bloody annoying.

I'm using Chrome on a Mac and don't see any popups.

I am using "adblock plus" extension that is good so don't see ads

can highly recommend it

ps - if I go into the adblock plus settings I see that 4 popups have been blocked from this site

IOS 14.4 iPhone XR and I get the adverts

Perhaps malcious code on the forum's servers. Or threads/postings that contain links to malicious code. Could well be someone running malicous code through the site's add-network.

I think the culprit might be Google?

In the App Store there is App called AdGuard. I’ve just installed it and so far, no more ads popping up. Early days so will update in due course.

In the App Store there is App called AdGuard. I’ve just installed it and so far, no more ads popping up. Early days so will update in due course.
It’s free but you can upgrade for £4.99 p.a. (I haven’t).

B9ADCCD5-B790-422B-943A-E11E0A5ABE48.png

Still happening ipad/safari, be good when it is fixed.
Thanks
Ken

My ad blocker settings in safari usually stops most of this but I’ve just had a load more pop ups and this time on my phone, including ones saying I have won a prize and one where they have detected a virus and recommending that I purchase software to remove it/an ad blocker to stop it happening again.

Obviously I won’t take them up on their kind offer, but something very odd has happened...

...I’m not signed in to Google either.

I’m definitely not voting for Brian.

6b33f912b18e23d98d4cb4582987a7f0.jpg

Just to reassure you all that these ads are not intentional and we are trying to fix this. Please keep your reports coming along with what browser you are using please

Thanks

Safari on iPhone, iMac and iPads - all getting the adverts - I'm logged into Google on some devices but not all. FYI in troubleshooting. I don't get them from any other site than this one.

I just used the ‘clear cookies and website data’ on my iPhone 11 and it seems to have stopped the Ads on my phone.

Absolutely not recommending doing this and would strongly advise against it but has anyone clicked on one? Looks more like a fishing scam than an actual advert to me.

Ads still there this morning, Android phone.

Looks like it might be Google ads to me (see that sideways triangle with the ! in it - this is on shown Google Ads).
Perhaps in AdSense the site settings to allow Google to place ads automatically has been activated. I have this on one of my low-volume websites to see how it works and it's awful in that it messes up the page layout, although it does not pop-up that I've seen.

I normally use Ad Block Pro and have not seen the pop-ups on this site (Chrome on MBP). I also use Opera to read news sites as it manages to calm down the Daily Mail* adverts, if not the content!

* the term 'News Site' is used loosely here...

Safari on iPhone 12 iOS 14.4. Pop ups happening since yesterday.

Still getting this pop up, using safari ipad 14.4 - it’s not happening on other sites I visit, just this one ........?

Back