Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ADVANCED AGM LP100 LEISURE BATTERY 100AH 12V

altvic

altvic

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I am just about to purchase two new 100 ah leisure batteries. They are to replace the original 85 ah batteries supplied with the 2017 cali. Just occurred to me that as I will be upgrading by 15ah (85 to 100ah) I might need to upgrade fuses ie the one on the battery terminal, is this correct?
Many thanks

I am just about to purchase two new 100 ah leisure batteries. They are to replace the original 85 ah batteries supplied with the 2017 cali. Just occurred to me that as I will be upgrading by 15ah (85 to 100ah) I might need to upgrade fuses ie the one on the battery terminal, is this correct?
Many thanks
I'm not an electrician but if you upgrade the Cube Fuse to a higher capacity then that would mean a higher current flow before it failed. Could the wiring between the 2 batteries take this increased load?

Many thanks
There will be a small drop in (new rated) battery internal resistance. This will potentially increase the max charge and discharge current very slightly.

I would leave your fuses alone and keep an eye on the cube fuse. If it pops consider upgrading the rating slightly.

Many thanks
Sound like a decent upgrade. I wonder if my Beach 75ah leisure battery could be replaced with a 100ah when the time comes.
Anyone with a Beach done this?

Thank you, both @WelshGas and @yossarian The battery shop advised this battery as exact size as the VW originals but only 256£ for two and free delivery tomorrow. I'll let folks know if anything untoward happens. Thanks again.
Where did you buy the battery’s from ?

Advanced Battery Supplies: