Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Advanture Magazine issue 06 now available

AlexBrown

AlexBrown

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi everyone. Just a quick reminder to say that pre-orders for Advanture Magazine issue 06 will end this Sunday. It would be great to get this landing on a few more doormats in the California crowd. This issue has even more great vanlife material to keep you stoked between trips, and inspired for new ones. The print journal is printed in the UK on responsibly sourced paper, using a quality vegetable-based ink!

www.advanturemagazine.com/shop

Any questions regarding the mag then please pop a comment below. I am the founding editor. Publishing my own magazine has been a dream come true, and it would not be possible without the love from all the readers. Cheers from my campsite in the Costa Brava and have a great day!

issue-06-mailchimp-roll.gif

Open spread2.jpg

Open spread3.jpg

Great mag, just a shame you haven’t got someone in the uk to dispatch for the eco/cost side of things if it’s printed here.

I like a mag to read rather than digital, but will have to switching to digital copy :thumb

Great mag, just a shame you haven’t got someone in the uk to dispatch for the eco/cost side of things if it’s printed here.
Hey there! The mag is printed and shipped from the UK. Postage is only £1.92 which only just covers the Royal Mail service, mailer and handling.

i hope that could sway you into checking out the latest edition

Hey there! The mag is printed and shipped from the UK. Postage is only £1.92 which only just covers the Royal Mail service, mailer and handling.

i hope that could sway you into checking out the latest edition
Website said it was €16 delivered?
I bought the last two at the same time.

Sorry Alex, my fault on the website it’s just set as Barcelona for delivery didn’t notice when I first went to basket.
Put my address in and it changed the price €12 so ordered it.
Ah fantastic stuff. Thank you for letting me know that, I have just changed some settings so that a customer should now have a shipping estimate for their own country and not the store home in Barcelona!

Heads up, I just have been able to release 3 issue subscriptions available on the web store. If anyone wants to change their recent order, just drop me an email with your order number and I will be able to help you out. editor@advanturemagazine.com

I cant find it in the total crap app Isuu. Low res and impossible to find my purchased adv mags

I cant find it in the total crap app Isuu. Low res and impossible to find my purchased adv mags
Hi Kave, sorry to hear that, let me try to help you out. If you are looking for issue 06 in the app you won't find it because it has not been published yet.

Do you already have a subscription for the Adv mag on issuu?

Yes I have a subscription, but if it is not available I guess that is just it thanks.
Just have to wait then :)

Yes I have a subscription, but if it is not available I guess that is just it thanks.
Just have to wait then :)
If it doesn't come out this Friday, then will be next Friday at the latest! Thanks Kave, really appreciate the readership.

A quick note to say that 3 issue subscriptions are now available for the UK and Europe! Shipping starts next week for issue 06.

3 issue stack 02.jpg

Got a mail from Issu today with version 6 available, however it is only 5 pages long. Same in the Issu app and the web page download of the pdf.

Got a mail from Issu today with version 6 available, however it is only 5 pages long. Same in the Issu app and the web page download of the pdf.
Hi Kave. Yes that is correct. As per the front cover, the magazine is online this Friday. Not long now and we are ready to roll.

@AlexBrown , I purchased 06 as well as just now subscribed to 06,07 and 08. I don't want two copies of 06. Not sure how to correct this :)

Thank you for your help :)