Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

After years of dreaming and saving, it’s here.

Toastie888_uk

Toastie888_uk

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Finally picked up our new Cali this week. Walked into the showroom originally about eight years ago so it’s been a long wait. Vertu Hereford have been great and are highly recommended from my experience.

I ordered the Sports Pack and it came with laminated front side windows but no heated windscreen. Has anyone got the details of where this option is included in the sport pack written down officially? Some say it is included, some say it isn’t.

IMG_7790.jpeg

IMG_7801.jpeg

No expert, but this is what the brochure says the Sports pack has:
> 18" 'Springfield' Black, diamond-turned surface alloy wheels
> Black front and rear underbody cladding
> Darkened rear LED tail lights
> Privacy glass

Looks lovely. I am waiting to pick up our Ascot Grey with sports pack. I was under the impression it included heated front windscreen, additional cabin noise reduction padding, but no privacy glass difference.

It looks like VW are making it up as they go along for the final Oceans with options. I have to say I would prefer the privacy glass to the practicality of the heated windscreen

Heated screen , believe it or not, is part of the Acoustic pack.
Something to do with a sound deadening layer in the glass.

OK, the plot thickens..Just picked up our new Cali from Breeze with the Sports Styling Pack.

Our salesman pointed out the heated front windscreen. He said it isn't part of the actual Sports Styling pack. However, if the dealer asks it is included as a free option!

OK, the plot thickens..Just picked up our new Cali from Breeze with the Sports Styling Pack.

Our salesman pointed out the heated front windscreen. He said it isn't part of the actual Sports Styling pack. However, if the dealer asks it is included as a free option!
the configurator didnt used to let you choose the sports pack without also choosing the acoustic pack. The heated screen came as part of the acoustic pack. If you selected the sports pack first the acoustic pack didnt get charged for.

Vw make it up as they go along.

the configurator didnt used to let you choose the sports pack without also choosing the acoustic pack. The heated screen came as part of the acoustic pack. If you selected the sports pack first the acoustic pack didnt get charged for.
You are absolutely right. Just checked . We have laminated glass in the door windows. So we must have the acoustic pack.

Back