Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Alcantara seats question.

Are there colour options for the Alcatara please and does anyone have any links to images of what it will look like in the T6?

Thank you all for your comments I have just changed my order to Alcantara factory trim didn’t fancy all the hassle of seat covers. When you also take into account the cost of them as well.

This thread is six years old. I don't know if you are aware but in 2015 this seat cover option was leather and alcantara. Unfortunately VW quietly dropped the leather element some time ago meaning that now you are paying for faux leather, ie plastic with man made alcantara. Imo its only real advantage is that it doesn't show stains like the standard upholstery does.

We didn't go for this option on our current van as we didn't feel it represented value for money. Instead we had the seats treated with Autoglym protection and have waterproof seat over covers which are much more practical.

Thank you all for your comments I have just changed my order to Alcantara factory trim didn’t fancy all the hassle of seat covers. When you also take into account the cost of them as well.
Some good news and some bad news our van now has a build week so no longer able to change my seats . If I want to have been told that this will put the order back in the line but still wonder if this may be a good idea?

Back