Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Alex Scott

they are going to rename it a Question of Tokenism
Uh oh. Someone said tokenism again. Anyone would think on any given tv program you could predict the makeup of the contestants or presenters along some kind of predetermined wishlist, rather than talent. Careful, some may accuse you of something.

yes she has been woked out along with dawson and tuffers - didnt meet enough BBC diversity ticks even tho sue is getting on a bit - we now have a white non-sports man and black chap and a woman called Sam Quek - following in the illustrious footsteps of Billy Beaumont Frankie Dettori Henry Cooper Ally McCoist Fred Trueman ......

You never mentioned Stuart Hall :shocked

Bored with this. D,LJ of B has taken enough of my thinkin time and I’m gonna do what he should’ve done and turn the feckin thing off!

re my post: "This thread may have begun in all innocence but has increasingly contained some (I'm saying some, not all!) dodgy, slightly unpleasant references. Shall we put it to bed and move on?" That went well, didn't it!

I saw 3 or 4 presenters for Euro 2020, one was black and one German, are we (a VW board) now against the Germans too?

Infact 3 defenders in England squad from Yorkshire, should there have been more southerners?!

For the Olympics, I see a mixture of faces, ages, sexes, backgrounds, posh, not posh... Looks pretty well balanced to me
Ultimately, as long as those in the job are proper and good for it, I care little what gender you / they are or what race you may be. it really doesn't matter. (obviously!)

Me again ........... still not sure that all the posts on the thread stand up to close scrutiny. Nonetheless, we can probably all agree the country has not been the same since WG Grace was cancelled!

Back