Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

All in One plan ending..

Neils70

Neils70

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi,

I took out an all-in-one plan in July 2022 paying by monthly dd.
Last payment was July 2024 which coincides with the Warranty and Roadside assistance expiry date. I've had the two MOT's but only one service, so despite the payments being completed, I still have an outstanding service (good I thought).

I have been told I can't start another all in one plan until the previous one is complete (until the service is carried out) and looking at the One year extended warranty they directed me towards is significantly more expensive. So I currently have no warranty or roadside assistance.

Has anyone else had similar issues at the end of the plan with mis-aligned end dates on cover provided? If so, what options did you look at?

Thanks

The scheme is designed for annual services not the longlife servicing regime, if you've had the All in for two whole years why havnt you had two services?

I had a three service plan that started in 2017, one service every two years, good until 2023, wrong, the first service carried out on mileage changed the vehicle to annual servicing, and put the plan out of sync so the last free service wasn't because the plan expired 3 months before the service was due. I vowed not to go to VW for servicing again and didn't, found a nice competent independent and saved a fortune.

The scheme is designed for annual services not the longlife servicing regime, if you've had the All in for two whole years why havnt you had two services?
I've never had annual services - the paperwork for the service plan has expiry dates of July 2024 for Warranty and Roadside Assistance and July 2025 for Servicing and MOT (although I've had both MOT's).
I hadn't appreciated the significance of the different dates and can't remember discussing with them at the time

We purchased the VW Commercial service deal on our old van - there was a Black Friday reduction with 0% finance paid over a 12 month period, worked out cheaper than going to our local garage. Was for 2 services with no expiry (so 2 services, 1 minor / 1 major). So did us for 4 years and kept the VW stamps in the book which was handy when we sold on.

Personally, I always prefer to have an annual service regardless of mileage. I would rather not have the same engine oil for two years. I have the two year All-In plan, which seemed a pretty good deal when it was on offer.

Back