Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

All the spring Beach bargains gone

T

toeknee

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
I was poised to buy one of these many 37k ‘19 plate Beaches that have been floating around for the last 6 months. Best bargains were in March when, with a 1.5k deposit contribution by VW, you were looking at 35.5k. Unfortunately they are now all gone and looking at at least 40k.
Hesitation was due to opinion that it was unlikely to get used this summer with campsites being closed (and not keen on shared toilet facilities if they do open during pandemic).
So well done to anyone who pulled the trigger. Easiest 5k you’ll ever make if you decided to sell it now.

It does look that way, although there was a period a few weeks back when there was hardly anything below the 40k mark and then there was another flurry. Liverpool had several in stock, including one, which basically had delivery miles. You do need to be quick it seems. No budging on price either.

It wouldn’t surprise me if we see some more pre registered examples. I was looking daily since lockdown.

There are still one or two on the VW Commercial web site with delivery miles. No bargains though.

The numbers available have plummeted in the last two or three weeks. Watch the value of UK rhd Beaches rise accordingly. It's simply a case of supply verses demand.

There are still one or two on the VW Commercial web site with delivery miles. No bargains though.

The numbers available have plummeted in the last two or three weeks. Watch the value of UK rhd Beaches rise accordingly. It's simply a case of supply verses demand.
Which in turn may push Oceans up a little.

I was one of the lucky ones but agree with the bargain and California sentiment! Still very happy and great to drive which is just as well as it will be my everyday car as well as family/dogs/bike transport device.

Back