Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Alloys and tyres 17inch

B

Blueeyedboy

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Look for some advice.
Thinking of selling my 17inch Thunders alloys with Mitchelin Cross Climate all season tyres approx 5.5 trad left all even wear off 4 motion California.
Any ideas what they are worth please.

Thunder design isn't the most popular design but I'd say ask for £375.
If 235/55 tyres then more easy to sell.
Try looking on Ebay for a similar set to get a feel of the price
Van market will be bigger than Cali one.

trend is for big 20" wheels currently but many vans have 16" and with decent tyres 17" Alloys are an upgrade for little money.

Thanks agree with your thoughts. Personally not a fan of 20’s but each to there own.
My other thoughts are to stay as I am and sell the 18’s Toluca with continental’s 1000k miles purchased from dealer but I’ve never put them on. I know they command a lot but look amazing.

Thanks agree with your thoughts. Personally not a fan of 20’s but each to there own.
My other thoughts are to stay as I am and sell the 18’s Toluca with continental’s 1000k miles purchased from dealer but I’ve never put them on. I know they command a lot but look amazing.
I am a fan of the Toluca and maybe interested. I have just bought a set of 18" Sportlines but haven't put them on yet. What price are you looking for?

Hi I’m not really sure what to ask as you know these wheels are probably one of the nicest available for the California.
Sat in the garage never been on my van but considering selling my California and not sure if any potential buyers would want them and prefer 17inch.
Send me a message with an offer if you want too.
Thanks for asking

please if you are selling use the correct section

Hi I’m not really sure what to ask as you know these wheels are probably one of the nicest available for the California.
Sat in the garage never been on my van but considering selling my California and not sure if any potential buyers would want them and prefer 17inch.
Send me a message with an offer if you want too.
Thanks for asking
I have just had a look on Ebay for comparable wheels and the offer I could make considering I have just forked out on a set of Sportlines could only be considered derisory. They are likely worth 3 or 4 times the Thunders. You could probably sell your Cali easily if it was sitting on a set of bricks at the moment so I would keep the Thunders on and sell the Toluca's separately.

Thanks agree the Toluca’s are and have always been hugely desirable.
Many thanks