Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Almost a Cali Ocean Owner

A

Aberdeenshire

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Ordered Cali in July2022 thinking I wouldn't hear anything from VW for 12 months. Call from VW to say Cali will be here 24/12/2022. Christmas present WOW...Sooo EXCITING..first ever Camper. Will make a nice change from years of Camping with tent...Rewards of retirement & Pension

Ordered Cali in July2022 thinking I wouldn't hear anything from VW for 12 months. Call from VW to say Cali will be here 24/12/2022. Christmas present WOW...Sooo EXCITING..first ever Camper. Will make a nice change from years of Camping with tent...Rewards of retirement & Pension
Ordered mine in June with 12 month wait expectation. Just been told two weeks to collection. First Cali for me too. Sooo excited!

Enjoy...Well its happened to me today too...Ordered Nov 21 and got the call from my dealer this afternoon that its arrived in the UK and will be soon on its final leg to the dealer, so possibly available to collect within the next couple of weeks. The last year has been like white noise where sometimes I've forgotten I have ordered...reality has hit home today as if someone has just hit 'the big red button' ! Now I've gotta pay for it! :)

Soo excited put wrong month down 24/11/2022 ha ,ha, Age don’t come on it’s own ha,