Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

...and so start the journey!

T

tusu

Vehicle
T4 Hightop
Hi all,
I and my family just got few months ago our first Cali. It was a long search to find something affordable and in good conditions, but we finally crossed our path with our beautiful T4 California Exclusive (2.5 TDI w/ Automatic Gearbox) from 2000. We're now in the process of registering it in Belgium (where we live) from Italy (where we are originally from and we bought it).
Of course now, trying to get familiar with our new family member, there's plenty of questions coming up... So, I convinced myself to inscribe to my first forum ever and "step on giants' shoulders" to seek for help and advice.

Nice to meet you all
Alessandro

IMG_2842.JPG

Hi all,
I and my family just got few months ago our first Cali. It was a long search to find something affordable and in good conditions, but we finally crossed our path with our beautiful T4 California Exclusive (2.5 TDI w/ Automatic Gearbox) from 2000. We're now in the process of registering it in Belgium (where we live) from Italy (where we are originally from and we bought it).
Of course now, trying to get familiar with our new family member, there's plenty of questions coming up... So, I convinced myself to inscribe to my first forum ever and "step on giants' shoulders" to seek for help and advice.

Nice to meet you all
Alessandro

View attachment 54450
That's such a beauty. Good find. Enjoy the adventures

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Welcome. Great van.i had one for a few years before seeking it and my daily car to just have a pop top Cali.
Your awning seems to have been raised above the top window. Do you know why?

Welcome! Seems like a lovely van! I still have our prior van, a T4 and miss it already even though I haven't put it up for sale yet. Hope you have great times in it!

Welcome, nice Cali. :welcome

Welcome. Great van.i had one for a few years before seeking it and my daily car to just have a pop top Cali.
Your awning seems to have been raised above the top window. Do you know why?
The previous owner was quite tall I've been told...

Congratulations. Lovely Cali. I hope you have many adventures in it. :cheers

Back