Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any advice on getting 3rd rail & seat for SE(2012)

Hi @Cali-Dreaming what did you decide to do in the end on seating options versus changing Cali?
Hey camper family,
We decided on the Multimac in the end as I really don’t want to part with Cali. Currently 8-10 week wait time so should be ready mid April. Just hoping our new addition doesn’t decide to arrive early now

Excellent, funnily enough we ordered a Multimac today too, which made me think of this thread and to check in with you. I’m looking forward to receiving it, as I’m sure you are too!

Ps. Good luck for May, if not sooner

Ps. Good luck for May, if not sooner
Excellent, funnily enough we ordered a Multimac today too, which made me think of this thread and to check in with you. I’m looking forward to receiving it, as I’m sure you are too!
Thank you!!
You’re right we can’t wait for it to arrive now.
Although have you had any thoughts on where you will store it when in camping mode? As this is now the thought occupying my mind. Particularly as my hubby is so adverse to taking an awning every time we go away! When we were considering the 5th seat from watching Cali Camper Family on You Tube we noticed they used to store that under the van on occasion. I wonder if that will be possible with the Multimac?

Thank you!!
You’re right we can’t wait for it to arrive now.
Although have you had any thoughts on where you will store it when in camping mode? As this is now the thought occupying my mind. Particularly as my hubby is so adverse to taking an awning every time we go away! When we were considering the 5th seat from watching Cali Camper Family on You Tube we noticed they used to store that under the van on occasion. I wonder if that will be possible with the Multimac?
Pop up tent, small one.

We like to travel light (easier said than done with 3 little ones) and plan to store our Multimac overnight on the tailgate bike rack and wrap a tarp over it. Wild camping friendly and has the advantage of keeping it off wet or damp ground, with minimal extra kit required.

If we have bikes with us, or are staying on a site, then we may store it in an awning room (Comfortz one which attaches to the wind-out awning in 5 mins) or pop up tent

We had a waterproof bag made for our folded mattress. Cost was about £60. They will quote for anything, just send them the dimensions:

Back