Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any budding TV stars out there?

Ewan

Ewan

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I've been contacted by the Discovery Channel who are wanting to film short trailers ("idents") featuring people passionate about their vehicles. These would air just before motoring-related programmes and would be sponsored by eBay.

Those selected would be paid (£500) ... but you need to fit the right profile to be considered. I've copied the info below- please get in touch with Discovery TV directly if interested by Feb 23rd.

PS I'm just passing this on - I don't fit the profile and not available anyway.
PPS Typos not mine !

-------------

We are looking for Motoring Enthusiasts (Every day experts) to appear in some promotional Idents on the Discovery Channel.

You would need to be available to film on one day (Approx 5 hours )either W/C 6th March or W/C 13th March and fit any of the Criteria below. This is a paid project if selected and we would travel to you for the filming .

. Male or Female Aged Mid 30’s – 40’s .All Ethnicities
. You ideally have one of the following regional accents, Scottish, Birmingham, Bristol, and West Country. Alternatively, any other Non-British accent would work. London accents would be considered.
. Have a passion for Cars, Bikes, or Camper Vans etc.
. Be an EBay User (either regular or sporadic)

If you are interested in applying for this project, please email discoverytvcaridents@+++++.com asap for further information.

An old fart so Far too old

Last edited:
Well, I'm good enough for the history channel but not the discovery one :sad

Mind you, at my age some will say (unkindly) that I am history :shocked

I've just missed out on the age front lol

One out of four - will that be enough :Nailbiting. No prizes for which one :thumb

Got a bit of previous with the Disco channel and motor based docs

"Scottish, Birmingham, Bristol, and West Country" are non-British? Blimey.

Back