Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any Idea how to get rid of a Summertime Ball Ticket?

andyinluton

andyinluton

Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Due to my dear daughter using my bank card to buy herself a Capital Summertime Ball ticket & ending up with one for a totally different area to her friends ( they all booked separately)

I've ended up having to buy her the correct ticket but have the original one left, there are no refunds & apparently you are not allowed to sell them on with on line adverts getting pulled.

Any suggestions - has anyone dealt with ticketline or the like as a seller ?

It just seems silly that its sold out, there are people wanting tickets but there is absolutely no way of even returning for refund of any sort.

Due to my dear daughter using my bank card to buy herself a Capital Summertime Ball ticket & ending up with one for a totally different area to her friends ( they all booked separately)

I've ended up having to buy her the correct ticket but have the original one left, there are no refunds & apparently you are not allowed to sell them on with on line adverts getting pulled.

Any suggestions - has anyone dealt with ticketline or the like as a seller ?

It just seems silly that its sold out, there are people wanting tickets but there is absolutely no way of even returning for refund of any sort.

Are you able to cancel the purchase on your credit card? I seem to recall that you have certain rights to cancel payments made by credit card.

No I checked I can't cancel. Its not her fault 10 girls all booking tickets separately, she was the only one to get a ticket in the area that they had previously agreed due to them selling out.
I then obviously had to stump up for another ticket in the same area as the rest of them....

Back