Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any ideas what this is ?

Team Ronnie

Team Ronnie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi, Anyone any ideas what this is ? we found it in our campervan T6 2017 in a bag of bits and pieces when we brought in 2019 .Since then we have not been able to work out what to do with it ? Any suggestions!
Thanks in advance

9187B331-C05B-4120-B8C3-B7792D4FF53D.jpeg

89CCD423-A2AA-4F15-ABDA-81DEE7181D36.jpeg

Hi, Anyone any ideas what this is ? we found it in our campervan T6 2017 in a bag of bits and pieces when we brought in 2019 .Since then we have not been able to work out what to do with it ? Any suggestions!
Thanks in advance

View attachment 88774

View attachment 88775
It's the sliding seat stopper. It screws in position in one of the rails to stop your seat at the correct position for folding down.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

The original owner probably removed it so they could slide the seat further forward.

It's the sliding seat stopper. It screws in position in one of the rails to stop your seat at the correct position for folding down.

Thank you for solving the mystery. we have done without it for the last few years so probably will not use it .

Thank you for solving the mystery. we have done without it for the last few years so probably will not use it .
Yeah, I removed mine too. Gives you much more room in the back as you can slide the rear seat almost all the way forward.

Back