Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone bottom half wrapped there van?? Pics please!!!

Hi,
Anyone got pics of half wrapped bottom half of there vans, Im taking delivery of mine soon and its in candy white with red canvas on pop top and ive managed to talk to a detailing/wrap company and get a price on doing a half wrap in "gloss red" when it arrives, but interested in seeing what everyone else has done to there vans regardless of colour,
What exactly are you expecting to see then?

Hi,
Anyone got pics of half wrapped bottom half of there vans, Im taking delivery of mine soon and its in candy white with red canvas on pop top and ive managed to talk to a detailing/wrap company and get a price on doing a half wrap in "gloss red" when it arrives, but interested in seeing what everyone else has done to there vans regardless of colour,
If you’re anywhere near Southampton then MonsterWraps are fantastic. Did a great job on our van (top and bottom wrap) turning a grey metallic into white top and blue bottom. A257865C-AB93-452A-9C55-913D4DC1A4BF.png54CFC9AF-8B40-4C79-B7A3-C913BFB44442.png4204BC46-7542-466B-8B10-027F75424B74.png

I have a white Beach Edition which has black decals along the sides and on the boot. Anyone had a wrap done on something with decals, I guess they are removed - easily?

I wonder if he wrap is as tough as some of the 3M tapes used to prevent stone chips, if so maybe the wrap could provide some useful paint protection as well as a cosmetic function?
Nope. I used the new 3M and have some stone dings in the vinyl; however, the paint underneath looks fine so maybe it adds a bit of protection. That said, it's very cheap to reapply vinyl to a panel so it is a cost-effective repair.