Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Top half body wrap

Jaydub

Jaydub

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Loves great. I passed a blue/silver one on the way home tonight I wondered if yours was done yet.

motacyclist

motacyclist

Colin
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Certainly looks good, but it’s not candy white on my iPad! ;)

Jay20cali

Jay20cali

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Lol that’s exactly what I thought

Soton Campers

Soton Campers

Southampton Campers
VIP Member
Trade Advertiser
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Yes I was originally going to go with Candy White until I realised that VW actually do an Acapulco Blue and Reflex Silver so I changed my mind. I wanted to keep it close to the VW palette offerings. I'm really pleased with it. The guys at Monster Wraps have done an amazing job. I'm really empressed, it's turned out better than I hoped. I whole heartedly recommend them.

Jay20cali

Jay20cali

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Yes I was originally going to go with Candy White until I realised that VW actually do an Acapulco Blue and Reflex Silver so I changed my mind. I wanted to keep it close to the VW palette offerings. I'm really pleased with it. The guys at Monster Wraps have done an amazing job. I'm really empressed, it's turned out better than I hoped. I whole heartedly recommend them.
Is empressed even better than impressed lol ..
Joking around it looks fantastic

Soton Campers

Soton Campers

Southampton Campers
VIP Member
Trade Advertiser
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I'm thinking now, should I go for the Chrome Pack look or leave it as is?

Jay20cali

Jay20cali

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I’m going for the chrome pack but on a full white van ....
I think it really would suit the style you have gone for it’s a really nice 2tone look that one ,they definitely compliment each other

Ocean Spirit

Ocean Spirit

Eating Ice Cream, skimming stones.
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
motacyclist

motacyclist

Colin
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I'm thinking now, should I go for the Chrome Pack look or leave it as is?
At least get the B pillar blacked out, you can get the decal from the club shop I think :thumb

Nambola

Nambola

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Looks fantastic. How much did this cost you?

D

Dean Oldfield

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Looks good, how does it look after a year? How close to the real reflex silver colour was it? Did you get the Ocean sticker and VW rear badges put back on? Many Thanks

Soton Campers

Soton Campers

Southampton Campers
VIP Member
Trade Advertiser
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Looks good, how does it look after a year? How close to the real reflex silver colour was it? Did you get the Ocean sticker and VW rear badges put back on? Many Thanks
Pretty damn close. Think you would only realise if you had them parked side by side. I did replace the California badge on the tailgate buy the Ocean transfers are £65 each so couldn't be bothered. You can still see the original Ocean transfers under the wrap, leaves an embossed look! Looks the same as did a year ago...great!

Soton Campers

Soton Campers

Southampton Campers
VIP Member
Trade Advertiser
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
It looks really lovely. :thumb

I'm interested in the fine detail. Can you see it's been wrapped?

"The devil is always in the detail".
Only if you know what to look for. They can't get completely into the recesses of the side windows, but you have to be millimetres away and really look at different angles to even notice. Would I get it done again? Yes...and I will be soon...just as soon as my new T6.1s arrive.

VW1Camp

VW1Camp

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Only if you know what to look for. They can't get completely into the recesses of the side windows, but you have to be millimetres away and really look at different angles to even notice. Would I get it done again? Yes...and I will be soon...just as soon as my new T6.1s arrive.
Has your new T6.1 arrived?