WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
2019 plate Ocean. Not sure which engine. £61,995
VW South Hereford. IMG_20201102_165431.jpgIMG_20201102_165450.jpgIMG_20201102_165508.jpg

With current shortages I doubt that will hang around for long.

On the subject of the towbar, I specified a removable towbar on my Ocean. Have an idea that I might leave it in place for most of the time. Do you happen to know if the parking sensors will detect it. (I know they’re disabled when something is plugged in).

On the subject of the towbar, I specified a removable towbar on my Ocean. Have an idea that I might leave it in place for most of the time. Do you happen to know if the parking sensors will detect it. (I know they’re disabled when something is plugged in).
Shouldn't do. Especially the factory fit.

I leave mine in place all the time, no problem with the parking sensors. [as you say they are only inhibited when something plugged in]

I have a factory fit removable tower, and leave it on permanently. No problem with parking sensors.

Back