Anyone know if this is off the van.

Shire Cali

Shire Cali

Shire Cali
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Morning

I’ve recently received my T6 Cali back fro VW service followed by a panel beater repair shop from when someone dented it whilst parked.

when it came back i found this tube loose in the passenger footwell, does anybody know if it’s off the van .

AB92E5EA-83EF-499E-A58B-FF6015F8B4A2.jpeg

Morning

I’ve recently received my T6 Cali back fro VW service followed by a panel beater repair shop from when someone dented it whilst parked.

when it came back i found this tube loose in the passenger footwell, does anybody know if it’s off the van .

View attachment 63192
I think it’s from the wardrobe rail.

It looks like hanging rail from rear cupboard adjacent to the fridge.

Initially I didn’t think so as it’s to flexible and wouldn’t support weight, but now I’m wondering if you’re right, does it have an inner rod that would weight bare? I’m missing that if that is the case

Initially I didn’t think so as it’s to flexible and wouldn’t support weight, but now I’m wondering if you’re right, does it have an inner rod that would weight bare? I’m missing that if that is the case
Yes

Two end supports, a metal rod and the corrugated bit. I suspect someone can share the parts diagram but here are some photos. Conveniently sitting in my ‘office’ at the moment.

F3EE6786-69E9-47BD-8F7B-FB4E9CD5A4AC.jpeg

3F28D123-CB97-4AAE-8A5D-D0E05BFB4E15.jpeg

Thanks all
You guys were bang on... now I need to find where my 3 yr old daughter has put it !!!

Back