Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone know why the leisure fuse layouts (under front passenger seat) vary as they seem to between calis.

I asked for a fuse diagram from VW, they refused even though they have one for my vehicle. As said before, VW say each Cali and Transporter is different -oh yeah! - so they can't provide this info - even though they admit they have it!

I asked VW Commercials in Swindon for a fuse diagram, they refused to give one to me. As said the layout between vehicles can be different but the Swindon chap did say that they have the fuse layout for each vehicle under the vehicle registration profile. They still would not give mine to me!

It's a ridiculous situation re the wiring diagram. I have had numerous conversations with dealers about this and their argument is Health and Safety. They say that if they let you have the wiring diagram and you then mess something up they could be liable as they gave you the diagram and you possibly put the wrong fuse in. They don't seem to have an answer about why they will sell you fuses though that because you are stupid you put in the wrong place.

It's a ridiculous situation re the wiring diagram. I have had numerous conversations with dealers about this and their argument is Health and Safety. They say that if they let you have the wiring diagram and you then mess something up they could be liable as they gave you the diagram and you possibly put the wrong fuse in. They don't seem to have an answer about why they will sell you fuses though that because you are stupid you put in the wrong place.
Surprised the VW Legal Department are happy to hand over a set of keys on that basis!
Doesn’t that make them culpable in any accident?
Porsche, part of VAG, supply a fuse allocation table in the handbook.

Maybe create your own fuse diagram. Remove each one, see what does not work and note it down. Continue until all the fuses are allocated. Not all the fuses in all T6s will be different so one could have a head start.