Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

fuse layout

tuono001

tuono001

VIP Member
Wish I'd seen this earlier, I've just been fumbling around trying to figure out which fuse, for the fag lighter in the pullout drawer, in the dash.
Sore fingers now :headbang

L

lewisnoble

VIP Member
Hold it!! The lighter fuse, dashboard, is located elsewhere. I think it is the fusebox below the drinks holder / lighter carrier. Use coin to turn screw to access.

tuono001

tuono001

VIP Member
Its under the passenger seat right next to the frame. Never thought of rotating the seat :headbang :headbang

phil dibsdall

phil dibsdall

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
does anyone know which is the fuse for the internal lights on a 2009 t5 california thanks Phil

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
does anyone know which is the fuse for the internal lights on a 2009 t5 california thanks Phil
When you say Internal, do you mean the lights in the accommodation area, behind the drivers seat?

phil dibsdall

phil dibsdall

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
When you say Internal, do you mean the lights in the accommodation area, behind the drivers seat?
yes the bulb in the bunk went. I replaced it and now none of the internal lights work except the front ones above the front seats Thanks for quick reply Phil

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
yes the bulb in the bunk went. I replaced it and now none of the internal lights work except the front ones above the front seats Thanks for quick reply Phil
It should be a 10amp fuse under the front passenger seat.
Turn the seat through 90o and slide towards kitchen unit.
The actual fuse position , under the seat, can vary. Check all 10amp fuses, ideally with a multimeter or replace with a working fuse.

phil dibsdall

phil dibsdall

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
It should be a 10amp fuse under the front passenger seat.
Turn the seat through 90o and slide towards kitchen unit.
The actual fuse position , under the seat, can vary. Check all 10amp fuses, ideally with a multimeter or replace with a working fuse.
Done. Bunk light still not working but now all the others work. I'm fine with that. My wife crashed the internal roof onto the light stalk on our recent trip to Northumberland. Wonderful. Thanks again for your help and very quick response. Off to the Gower on Friday for 7 nights All the best Phil

This Eva

This Eva

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
I did. There is a T6 version but not a 6.1.
Not clear if they will be the same layout
Can anyone help me see a full set of locations and then fuse layout in a 2020 t6.1 ocean. Thanks

This Eva

This Eva

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
I just knocked up the Attached.
You are a star many thanks I have a sat nav parking mode lead to install via piggyback connectors, so just need to figure out which of the ones under the headlights switch rhs near driver’s door are always live and live only when ignition is turned on

Loz

Loz

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
You are a star many thanks I have a sat nav parking mode lead to install via piggyback connectors, so just need to figure out which of the ones under the headlights switch rhs near driver’s door are always live and live only when ignition is turned on
I think its the centre section of fuses.