Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone used these lately

Elly Swanson

Elly Swanson

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Nearly ready to order a Cali Ocean. Has anyone recently used Liverpool, Leicester or Birmingham dealerships recently. If so what did you think? Any tips?

I bought from Preston, but using Birmingham for servicing and some warranty work.
Some issues with the work done, but no problems getting it sorted. They collect and return the vehicle, so it makes it easy.
Preston and Birmingham now part of the same group, though I can't speak for the sales people at Birmingham, I got a good discount at Preston when buying.

Last edited:
As above, Preston are one of the best for knowledge and discount when purchasing.

Liverpool have California Chris but he is no longer directly involved in selling. Our salesmen was friendly enough but has been poor regards keeping us informed of delays. Wish I had gone to the dealer in Conwy which is only 60 mins from us.

We brought our second from leicester, great service, no discount though. The servicing department are good also, delivered our cali back home after having some warranty work dome

Auto-ebid gets you 9% off with no effort.

Just used it - highly recommended - puts you straight through to the dealer.