Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Poland Travel

laurentfox

laurentfox

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi all,
Has anyone traveled with their Cali to Poland recently? I am about to travel to Czech Republic and then Poland but some German friends have strongly warned me about having a VW in Poland. Just wondering if anyone has done it and any tips? Thanks! Laurent

I spent a month or so touring Poland in 2011. Most of time free camped and had a great time...friendly folk....

I spent a month or so touring Poland in 2011. Most of time free camped and had a great time...friendly folk....

Thanks BerndRos, good to hear. I tend to freecamp quite a bit as well. Just think I will refrain from long hikes and leaving the vehicle alone. Cheers Laurent

Oh yes...be cautious where you leave the van in whatever country your in.

For instance when I visited and free camped in all the Europe capitals....I drove right to the centre and parked as close to official buildings or Parliament and slept there...my logic being that I was more secure due to the guards....

Oh yes...be cautious where you leave the van in whatever country your in.

For instance when I visited and free camped in all the Europe capitals....I drove right to the centre and parked as close to official buildings or Parliament and slept there...my logic being that I was more secure due to the guards....

Definitely sounds like the best plan! Thanks!

Back