Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Attaching small table to the headrest

Granny O

Granny O

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Is there a video showing how to attach the small table to the headrest? I have found some velcro strapping and a few black plastic things but haven't a clue as how to put them all together. If course, they may not even be for doing this at all!

Have found the correct strap! I now need to know what the two velcro straps and the black plastic things are for!

Is there a video showing how to attach the small table to the headrest? I have found some velcro strapping and a few black plastic things but haven't a clue as how to put them all together. If course, they may not even be for doing this at all!
You should have a nylon “belt” with a plastic moulded “loop”. The belt goes around the inner headrest upright of the offside passenger seat and the plastic loop hooks over a plastic fitting on the undersides the table.

Have found the correct strap! I now need to know what the two velcro straps and the black plastic things are for!
That will be the emergency kit for securing the pop up roof if it failed electrically

I believe you are referring to the Roof Emergency Tie Down Straps, NOT the Table strap.
There are no Velcro straps for the table.

Now thats a nice informative video about the emergency roof tie down straps .....
:cool:

Thanks - I found it. It makes the kitchen into a very useful L- shape and allows access to the fridge. Will definitely use it now when I’m cooking.

Back