Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Auto gearbox

Ditto!
Whitley Bay, what was the amusement arcade made even more famous by mr brother in arms??

Ah, Spanish City? Didn’t that have a roller coaster?
Hi it was all demolished for progress? There’s a school there now Whitley Bay in its day was massive last week in July and first week in August was known as the Scottish fortnight the place would be really busy happy days

HI Glen, I'd be happy to meet up with you over the holidays and with any questions you may have?

We can demo with your vehicle if that would be of use,just let me know.

We could publish and see if anyone locally wants to do flash meet :thumb

If someone is organising a Tyneside informal "flash meet" then happy to meet up if it coincides with my next visit to Durham, probably end March.

HI Glen, I'd be happy to meet up with you over the holidays and with any questions you may have?

We can demo with your vehicle if that would be of use,just let me know.

We could publish and see if anyone locally wants to do flash meet :thumb
Hi Teejay1 Thanks for that not sure how these things work. But if you and others wanted to meet up I’d be up for that. ATB Glen :) :thanks

Yes, coasting is great - in the right place. I Agree with earlier comments about using S mode for country lanes and, more recently, snowy or icy conditions, as it gives more control.

Hi Glen

The very best of luck with the new Cali, looks fantastic.... love the reg as well.

Happy Christmas to all

I also got mine as a retirement present for myself, loving it been out overnight with -3 deg c snug as a bug!

Costing works for me

Merry Christmas & Happy NewYears Glen & all