Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Autumn travel: Elba

TripleBee

TripleBee

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Sleeping: We slept 2 nights down because of the wind/storm and used the top of our Joolz to lay him down (at rear end). Worked well (Sorry forgot to take any pictures).
At top he just sleeps between us or at the side. Best way so far for us.

Sitting: Yesterday one of our chairs fall apart (~13 years old). Actually only the seam it self. Or maybe I ate to much ice cream here
Did you have it repaired? I had the same problem a couple of years ago. Took the fabric to a shoemaker (cordonnier) at a shopping mall in Vendôme (France). The man put a new stitch on it. I was not quite happy with the looks of it, but it holds up to now.

IMG_20190713_181744.jpg

sapto

sapto

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Did you have it repaired? I had the same problem a couple of years ago. Took the fabric to a shoemaker (cordonnier) at a shopping mall in Vendôme (France). The man put a new stitch on it. I was not quite happy with the looks of it, but it holds up to now.

View attachment 51190
I got an broken chair from a friend (Garage Weibel, Bern) and took the cloth of it to fix it.
Anyway thinking of replacing them...

sapto

sapto

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130

Goodbye Elba! This year was warmer and sunnier! Food is still so lovely and people very child-friendly. Def recommend to others travelling with kids.

Short stop in Volterra and then back home!

Ferry in Beckenried-Gersau, Central Switzerland

Our Partners