Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Auxiliary heater

Hi, it seems from the photo that it doesn’t extend the whole length of the wheelbase so wind can still get around the end. Is that the case?
Thanks, Mike

Hi, it seems from the photo that it doesn’t extend the whole length of the wheelbase so wind can still get around the end. Is that the case?
Thanks, Mike
Looks like the point is to stop wind from getting into an enclosed awning from under the van, so extension to front wheel isn't necessary.

Last edited:
It did that very well, like I said my my other post reviewing the Comfortz room it would have been toasty in there if I had the side extensions which held the room close to the van

That looks good, we're using magnets and an old bit of ground sheet and it's a pain. We might look at one of those, where did you get it from? I believe the heater exhaust exits towards the other side of the van so wouldn't expect burns and this would do good job of stopping the fumes entering the awning.

That looks good, we're using magnets and an old bit of ground sheet and it's a pain. We might look at one of those, where did you get it from? I believe the heater exhaust exits towards the other side of the van so wouldn't expect burns and this would do good job of stopping the fumes entering the awning.
Parking heater exhaust (if you have one) on the right side, auxiliar coolant heater exhaust (either automatic or programable) on the left. You can see the information stickers for both on the front door jamb.

I do have a skirt which was from Just Kampers from my T25 which basically has a bungee on each end to attach to the wheels and then pegs to peg it down, not as techno as an inflatable sausage:D

Back