Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Awaitng a New California Ocean

CLaw

CLaw

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I have placed a order for a California Ocean. I am having to wait a fair time to take delivery, possibly late September :( so I thought I would join VWCC to get a feel for the joys and disappointments that you good folks experience. I will also enjoy reading up on any tips and technical data from experienced owners. :). I am very recently retired and this van is a very serious investment in my new future. As I got nearer to retirement I have heard this saying on several occasions (shrouds have no pockets) so what the hell, this made it easier for me to part with a large chunk of savings. To the future and the road.

Welcome , retirement is 20y away for me but try to use our Cali as much as possible...

I have placed a order for a California Ocean. I am having to wait a fair time to take delivery, possibly late September :( so I thought I would join VWCC to get a feel for the joys and disappointments that you good folks experience. I will also enjoy reading up on any tips and technical data from experienced owners. :). I am very recently retired and this van is a very serious investment in my new future. As I got nearer to retirement I have heard this saying on several occasions (shrouds have no pockets) so what the hell, this made it easier for me to part with a large chunk of savings. To the future and the road.
Snap

Welcome. I'm running in the kids inheritance. Hopefully it will be very well run in. Enjoy the board, loads of great stuff.

Mike

Excellent! I am also running the kids inheritance but they are helping me too. Took one of them to Velocity Zip World Yesterday. Lovely blue skies a bonus.
:welcome

Hi CLaw, I'm about to place my order (maybe even today), so will follow your timescales with interest. I'm being told possible build in August, but delivery September, maybe later...

When did you order exactly? Do you have a build week?

Cheers

Fyi. The wait is grueling.

Placed my order on October, and I've still not got mine yet.

Painful;

I ordered mine in mid November and I think it's just been built.
Anyone else at this stage and when can I expect to receive it finally??

Ordered mine 12th October. Built week 18. It arrived at dealer Thursday, I'm having bars fitted and collecting Wednesday, ready for Pembrokeshire trip during half term. At last, the end is in sight. Only 7 months and 2 weeks. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

I ordered mine in mid November and I think it's just been built.
Anyone else at this stage and when can I expect to receive it finally??
You're just a couple of weeks behind me then. I'm expecting mine next week, maybe the week after.

You're just a couple of weeks behind me then. I'm expecting mine next week, maybe the week after.
I ordered mine mid December and do not have a build date yet. It looks like it could be over eight months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered 27th March, on ship currently... 3 weeks to go. Cant wait... Might stop buying things when it arrives....