Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Awning pad replacement.

P

Paddy Dyson

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hello

I had some serious ratting from my awning and after checking previous posts on here, I found that two of the black adhesive pads are missing. As a result the awning is rattling when stowed.
Can anyone advise where I can get replacements from?
Thanks.

They come as pair. When they arrive you feel that you have been ripped off...but they work!
Thanks. If it stops the rattling then it’s money well spent. Appreciate your help.

They come as pair. When they arrive you feel that you have been ripped off...but they work!
Bought a pair yesterday. Delivered today and problem solved. Thanks for your help. On to the next rattle. This time chair arms....

Bought a pair yesterday. Delivered today and problem solved. Thanks for your help. On to the next rattle. This time chair arms....
Chair arm rattle: periodically screw the height adjuster (under arm rest) in / out a little, that stops the rattle as the threaded adjuster has the slack taken out of it by doing so

Spotted a yellow Cali yesterday with the awning colour
coded to his van, he was a Luxemburger with a Grape yellow van.

It looked good, a real nice touch. He left the end caps black and it really set
it off. Either wrapped or sprayed, doesn't matter its not a big area, won't work
as well with mine being grey.
Couldn't get a pic as he was in retirement mode and i was in :Stig
caught him on a long slip road.

Chair arm rattle: periodically screw the height adjuster (under arm rest) in / out a little, that stops the rattle as the threaded adjuster has the slack taken out of it by doing so
Thanks - that’s what we do now but it loosens off very regularly.

Back