Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Back draw opens with vibrations

R

Robyfox67

The back top draw (with the back loudspeakers) keeps opening. It happens quite regularly and I was wondering if anyone has experienced the same problem and found a solution. It is very inconvenient because it completely obscures the back mirror visibility. Unfortunately it opens even when it is completely empty.
Anyone experienced the same problem and found any solution.

no if anything find it hard to open

The back top draw (with the back loudspeakers) keeps opening. It happens quite regularly and I was wondering if anyone has experienced the same problem and found a solution. It is very inconvenient because it completely obscures the back mirror visibility. Unfortunately it opens even when it is completely empty.
Anyone experienced the same problem and found any solution.
Only once and that was after some warranty work where it had not been replaced quite right. 10 mins with the dealer and it was resolved. I think all he did was loosen the bolts. Close it and then tighten them again. If you are in warranty worth getting the dealer to take a look.

Only once and that was after some warranty work where it had not been replaced quite right. 10 mins with the dealer and it was resolved. I think all he did was loosen the bolts. Close it and then tighten them again. If you are in warranty worth getting the dealer to take a look.
Unfortunately it has been out of warranty for a long time! :(

Unfortunately it has been out of warranty for a long time! :(
Worth trying to reseat it then. I don't think there are many bolts holding it in place. One above it in the roof space under the small matriss.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back