bavaria tip

flying banana

flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
if you ever come to see the castles of neuschwanstein and that other one. don't stay at camping Brunnen unless you have kids and bronchitus . all you will hear is shouting.coughing and barking from 6 am. so bad were leaving. also if you do come. don't pay extra for a lake view as in summer there isn't one . it's dried up. now where to go next?

if you ever come to see the castles of neuschwanstein and that other one. don't stay at camping Brunnen unless you have kids and bronchitus . all you will hear is shouting.coughing and barking from 6 am. so bad were leaving. also if you do come. don't pay extra for a lake view as in summer there isn't one . it's dried up. now where to go next?
I blame all that overcrowding in the naked saunas, have you tried Lindau, Lake Constance? Freiburg,Black Forest?

Try Fussen. Can’t remember name of site but it’s right by the lake.

Good advice as heading that way at the moment and struggling to find decent campsites!! Any advice greatly received!!

left the area now. found a nice spot near monchau in the eifel national park. fussen looked really nice but to be honest I just wanted out of the place. those big sites are a nightmare. and it was dear too. sick of paying good money to have to queue for a shite

Couldn’t agree more. Currently say in a Motorhome car park!!! Thinking of heading south to Austria. Good luck!!

Good advice as heading that way at the moment and struggling to find decent campsites!! Any advice greatly received!!
Mrs Trev has reminded me the site at Fussen was called Camping Hopfensee.