Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beach washer shower perfect solution

G-Snowman

G-Snowman

Vehicle
T5 Beach
I found the perfect solution for my needs but the product is unreliable, can any body advise on an alternative or share their experience or advise please?

I purchased the 20l Aqua2go portable pressure washer from Tredz but the battery failed, I got a full refund. They where really helpful and offered advice saying they had a number of them returned for the same reason and they didn't advise giving me a replacement.

It has a shower adapter I use to wash of salt water and rinse wet suites
A pressure wash attachment I use to wash wet mud from my mountain bike and walking boots
I use the low pressure mist setting with a washing up bowl to wash dishes
It has a removable battery I take with me on hikes to power my phone
It carries 20l of drinking water

Many thanks for all of the great advise in advance, I've read some fantastic advise in this forum.

Last edited:
I've heard good things about Rinsekit, but have to admit I'm tempted by
roadshower.com for trips, which is not to hard to make yourself and doesn't take valuable trunk space, see

I have a simple 12v shower that can be used to wash the dogs or get sand off after some surfing. When its hot outside, the solar bag style ones are fine for a few pounds/euros too.

I think the sprayer option may be the best option with regards to pressure. Even with 12v the pressure is not great and you have to add your own water container anyway.

How about this
This is an excellent affordable option. I am awaiting delivery of a Rinsekit with option to top up pressure with pump and heating element. Delivery is July so this will work well until it arrives.

Thank you

roadshower.com for trips, which is not to hard to make yourself and doesn't take valuable trunk space, see
These are great I would love have one mounted on the opposite side to the awning, side mounted and low enough to not increase the height of the vehicle but they are little expensive for me.

Thank you

I've got one of these
http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/mobi-v-15-portable-bike-pressure-washer/rp-prod34761

Which is great for washing bikes but that's all I've used it for. And there is no battery. And it's quite noisy so might not be great for some of your uses like washing dishes!
This is great too and the battery power gives extra power, as you say the battery powered units are a little bit noises but it's tolerable for washing dishes. I have pre-ordered a rinse kit system but I think the water pressure is dependant on the pressure of the plumbing system you use to fill it but it is quieter and has an optional extra to heat the water and top up with a pump.
Thanks for the input

I have a simple 12v shower that can be used to wash the dogs or get sand off after some surfing. When its hot outside, the solar bag style ones are fine for a few pounds/euros too.

I think the sprayer option may be the best option with regards to pressure. Even with 12v the pressure is not great and you have to add your own water container anyway.
I'm going for this option because it's so affordable and have ordered a rinse kit.
Thanks for the input

Did you ever get one of these?

Back