Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Beam Deflectors for H7

kp64zl

kp64zl

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
sorry for dumb question but how do I know where to stick my 'stick-on' beam deflectors for upcoming europe trip pls?
my beach has H7 headlights and I cannot see any markings on the headlight casing where to stick the stickers (unlike all previous cars)

thanks

Drive your van up to a white, or even wall. Turn on your driving lights (low beam?) if it looks like this:
\__ \__
then you need the stickers. If it looks like this
---\__ ---\__
then you don't need the stickers.

(the light is under the stripes)

This is for LHD vehicles:
you need stickers with this image:
View attachment 48062

you don't need stickers with this image:
View attachment 48063

OK thanks -- & If I do need stickers - how do I place them considering no markings on the headlights?

(perhaps the lack of markings suggests I don't need stickers but will test)

I am not 100% certain but there is a little part of the light that flicks up to the side, the idea is to position them to block the flick up.

I think there will be instructions on the packet, I haven't got mine yet but if they are the eurolites ones (or any I guess) I think its about the 7 o'clock position as you look from in front of them because the beams hit there before they reflect and bounce up to the left.

Last edited:
OK thanks -- & If I do need stickers - how do I place them considering no markings on the headlights?

(perhaps the lack of markings suggests I don't need stickers but will test)

Do VW do the headlight protectors for the T6? If so I would go for those as if they are like the T5 ones they come with stickers and are marked where to put them. I've always found the stick on things don't seem to do much but at least it shows willing if you get stopped.

I found the euro lites a complete waste. They don't show you where to position them properly on a cali. One didn't stick properly & was lost before we hit P. The glue however from both remained on the headlights for ages.

I would recommend either the VW protectors which come with the markings showing where to put either the original supplied stickers, or the bits of tape used in subsequent years.

Alternatively see if you can borrow a set for an hour to work out where the stickers need to go.