Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Headlight Covers/Beam deflectors T5.

tim batten

tim batten

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
P1470714.JPG For pre-facelift T5 California 2006-2011. Genuine VW Acrylic Headlight Covers / Beam Deflectors.
To convert the headlight beam from UK left dip to European right dip.
Includes fittings, fitting instructions, and spare set of decals.
One of the covers has a crack but it is still perfectly useable.
Would be a bit bulky and delicate to post, so collection from West Yorkshire preferred.
£10.

View attachment 22430 For pre-facelift T5 California 2006-2011. Genuine VW Acrylic Headlight Covers / Beam Deflectors.
To convert the headlight beam from UK left dip to European right dip.
Includes fittings, fitting instructions, and spare set of decals.
One of the covers has a crack but it is still perfectly useable.
Would be a bit bulky and delicate to post, so collection from West Yorkshire preferred.
£10.
Hi there,

I'd definitely be interested, although I wouldn't able to pick them up until this weekend or next. I'm in Leeds if you're in Leeds at all.

Thanks
Mark

Hi there,

I'd definitely be interested, although I wouldn't able to pick them up until this weekend or next. I'm in Leeds if you're in Leeds at all.

Thanks
Mark
That's fine. Just call me on 07860418977 when you know when is convenient to come to collect them. We are in Holmfirth. Regards, TIM.

Hi there,

Thanks
Mark
Hi Mark. I've not heard from you about the headlight deflectors. Do you still want them?
I have to come to Gildersome (Gelderd Road) tomorrow if that's any good to you.
Tim 07860418977