Bearlock installed !

H

Hotel California

Super Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Had an Bearlock installed on my DSG , went to the Netherlands at Camper Centrum in Amersfoort(distance from my place about 160km )
Made an oppointment earlyer last week and arrived the evening before at theire site and spent the night on the parkinglot , you can also stay at the homesite of the boss if you wish!
They started working at 8 am , mine was first , and was done arround 10am , meantime did some chattin' whit other clients and salesman (also free coffee and wifi ).
Always frendely overthere...
Price lock 351euro(got10%discount)
Work 130 euro
+ 21%tax =582 euro

Some may find the money well spent others might not , let me know ....
Would like to post the picture of whats underneeth the dash but the size is to big...

Also had one installed at VW CC in Amersfoort on my DSG. I feel much more at peace leaving the cali with the bearlock now. I couldn't stop thinking that with a computer any electronic system can be hacked, but with and extra mechanical lock I feel safer. I paid 630 eur in oct. 2013.

They also installed 2 solar panels on my roof. Very pleased! VW CC is not cheap, but they are very very very expert on Cali's.

By the way, I am from wijnegem, that's very near broechem :)

Question, does your bearlock also moves only a few millimeters in & out? I was surprised, cause I thought it would go inside like a centimetre or so, but it moves just a couple of mm and even if it works perfectly, I always asked myself if it was properly installed....

Hi , glad to hear your happy witht the Bearlock an CCA , very nice guys!
Works the same here , the key button goes at bit in and out while you turn the key.
We are very nearby indeed , probaly gonna run in to each other...;)

Back