Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bellows bungee

I presume you won’t be fitting a SpareSafe then?
I’ve just found out it has got a locking wheel nut long bolt thing fitted already on the spare wheel holder . I did wonder why I got 2 different locking wheel nuts with the Cali

I’ve just found out it has got a locking wheel nut long bolt thing fitted already on the spare wheel holder . I did wonder why I got 2 different locking wheel nuts with the Cali
The locking spare wheel bolt didn’t prevent mine being stolen. You can get them off with a mole wrench. Maybe I was just unlucky but I put a Spare Safe on when I got a new spare.

I think you must be pretty desperate to pinch a spare wheel and if they want one that bad I’m sure they will have the tools to get it maybe even battery power tools like a grinder. My spare isn’t an alloy just a steel wheel.

I think you must be pretty desperate to pinch a spare wheel and if they want one that bad I’m sure they will have the tools to get it maybe even battery power tools like a grinder. My spare isn’t an alloy just a steel wheel.
Unfortunately it seems to happen a lot. Not about desperation just easy money. The spare wheels are all steel normally and very easy to remove (without a spare safe). Then they get sold on to buyers who quite often are owners who have had their spare wheel stolen.

Unfortunately it seems to happen a lot. Not about desperation just easy money. The spare wheels are all steel normally and very easy to remove (without a spare safe). Then they get sold on to buyers who quite often are owners who have had their spare wheel stolen.
Lego land…apparently.

Then they get sold on to buyers who quite often are owners who have had their spare wheel stolen.
I reckon its more to provide cheap new tyres on work vans.

Back