Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Bench Seat Covers

P

Prog-Master

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
I have been looking for seat covers for the two-user bench seat in our California Ocean. Our dog uses this seat when travelling, but the quality and choices could be better. They also range from cheap to silly prices; I expect the quality to be better at the high end.

Do these sentiments reflect other people's experiences? If so, has anybody found any alternatives?

I am considering making my own. Does anyone have the actual dimensions? At least I can choose my material, and the quality would be better than I see now.

With a dog, I would recommend the genuine VW waterproof covers. Available on grey or black.

Here for example:
Campervantastic

Inka waterproof covers are the best for wet dogs. Wash at 30degrees c in the washing machine, take no time to dry on the line.

I have ordered the Inka covers; thanks for the advice. Will probably look to designing my own when time prevails

I have ordered the Inka covers; thanks for the advice. Will probably look to designing my own when time prevails
You may want to call to make sure they are actually in stock. Very mixed reviews for Inka on Trustpilot, which is why I recommended the genuine VW covers.

You may want to call to make sure they are actually in stock. Very mixed reviews for Inka on Trustpilot, which is why I recommended the genuine VW covers.
The Inka ones are going back, quality is not what I would expect. Seems that for these vehicles manufacturers triple the cost and forget quality

I have these on my beach and they are excellent (seven seater version). brush/wipe clean and completely dog proof

Back