Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat covers

Lalala

Lalala

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
hi all .

We picked up our new T6 acalpulco blue Ocean today . All too exciting!!!! But now need some help. I've been really good and not bought any accessories so far . So playing catch up a little . I have a 5 year old and 3year old so seat covers need to be the first purchase . Has the forum shop changed? Am fairly convinced you used to be able to get some seat covers for £120 -ish. Basic grey . Waterproof . Just what I needed!!!! Where have they gone ? Am I going mad ? £300+ For brandrup 2nd skin covers is way out of my price range . Need functional seat covers that are cheap and sympathetic to young children! Anybody have some ideas for alternatives ?

Guess you have seen the Inka seat covers , could be they are out of stock for the moment .
Sure @Calikev will give some intel on this....

We stop selling them because of supply problems they also moved production to India and the last lot we had were not as good quality so we dropped them.

Oh no! that's a shame. They looked perfect for my needs . Anybody have any experience of these guys as an alternative ? I appreciate they won't look great but hopefully means my toilet-wetting 3 year old boy won't ruin the van ! Can upgrade to brandrup in a couple of year.
http://www.ukcustomcovers.com/

As mentioned a lot on here just make sure the seat covers you buy are airbag
Compatible your seats contain side airbags and some seat covers will prevent the airbag working correctly also make sure they are right for your year of van as they changed the headrest size in the middle of 2014

Yes those will be as they are vw ones