Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Best toll tag for France, Switzerland, Italy.

Having not used the Autoroutes before (but will be this year), is it really that much faff paying contactless card at each toll booth?
Depends if you have a co-pilot who is happy to do it.
Mine is usually asleep half the time & is rather particular as to how close to the ticket machine I have to stop. For domestic bliss a tag is worth its weight in gold.

Depends if you have a co-pilot who is happy to do it.
Mine is usually asleep half the time & is rather particular as to how close to the ticket machine I have to stop. For domestic bliss a tag is worth its weight in gold.
Agree 100% Andy , you need a co-pilot, otherwise would be a nightmare

I'm also with Fulli(Mango) and I pay my invoice with a Halifax Clarity credit card. Been payiny with credit card for the last five years when Mango were APRR.
Fulli for us too. TSB payment. Sent our Emovis back as Fulli was/is cheaper overall for fees.

Yeah as people have said, if you always have a co-pilot with you then the tags are less necessary or if your vehicle is LHD as well.

If neither of those are true then the tag makes a lot of sense but even if both of those are true and you travel on French/Spanish/Portugese/Italian toll roads a fair bit then the tag does take a fair amount of messing about out of each journey - depending on how many toll gates you go through I guess. If its just one set per trip each way then I'd say it's not the same as if you went through 4-5 sets each way.

Back