Big Bang Camper & Bus show

Perfectos

Perfectos

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Anyone going to Santapod raceway 17th - 19th May

Been for the last couple of years, great day out or weekend camping ? Surprised that my kids liked it that much the first time, as we were leaving asked, can we come here again !

Fast cars, fast food, beer, traders and lots of entertainment, fair ground, monster trucks etc etc kids under 16 go free. What’s not to like, I get my Petrol head fix and everyone’s a winner.

2 adults and four kids in the Cali and an awning this year!

Hi Perfectos. I noticed in the recent thread on festivals that you said you thought a post of yours had got buried. Was it this one? I found it easily and am able to reply.

Hi Perfectos. I noticed in the recent thread on festivals that you said you thought a post of yours had got buried. Was it this one? I found it easily and am able to reply.

Hi Elly
Many thanks mods have sorted the issue now, I have replied to you in the other thread. :thanks

I'm looking forward to going for the 1st time this Saturday

Looking forward to it, great line up of things to do all weekend.

Top tip :
Bring ear plugs It’s LOUD when the jet cars and some of the highly tuned cars do a pass. (If going with kids, ear defenders are better to protect sesensitive ears) plug / defenders sold at the merchandise shops if you need them.

FA cup final is going to be Shown in Marquee, come on you Horns.

Stay for the fireworks at the end of racing. 7pm ish

Back