Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show/Event COTF2015 July 9-12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to confirm there will not be anyone available for applying decals at COTF, I am sure there will be people on hand though with advice.

Can someone tell me how lat we can arrive on Friday please as we have quite a long journey ahead of us and have no idea what the traffic will be like?

We will be manning the gates until about 10 if you remind me nearer the time i will let you have my mobile number incase you have problems.

Our plans to arrive on Thursday have been revised due to work commitments. Will now also be turning up on Friday, and probably quite late.

That is fine, you should have some phone numbers on your booking confirmation, if running late just give us a call.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would be interested in th b pillar decals if anyone would be able to fit them while we are there?

I am afraid Dave at DMB can no longer make it, I am sure there may be someone else attending they can possibly help you out.

We are now well over 120 Cali's attending and still just under three weeks to go.

Looks like we can smash last years record

Dont forget you can now book for

Day Visitor on Saturday
Saturday Night Only
Friday and Satuday Night
Thurs, Friday and Saturday night

There are still a few electric pitches left

Hello, can anyone help me?
Me and my partner and our very friendly english bull are having a week in cornwall starting the 11th july for a week in our cali, we live in york and want to take the friday of work and travel to calis on the farm on the friday the 9th and spend the day there to meet other clali owners and pick up some bargains then carry on down to cornwall friday evening ready for saturday, looking at the website you can only buy day tickets for saturday? Is this correct or can we just turn up on the friday and spend the day there? Hope this makes sense and could someone please shed some light on this, many thanks

There won't be any traders on the Friday, traders are there from 10-5 on Saturday.

We can maybe book you in for Friday night if that helps ?

What is the agenda for friday then? And what would be the latest we could arrive, It would be good to arrive friday, spend friday evening there and the majority of saturday there then carry on into cornwall.

Friday night is quite laid back with a talk from one of our members about a big tour on the Pan American Highway in their Cali. You can arrive up to around 1030pm.

If you need to book just Friday night please let us know as it is not currently an option.

Would it be better to book warren farm holiday park for the Friday night and just get a saturday day pass through yourselfs?

entirely up to you, the only thing with booking direct with the campsite is you won't be in the rally field with us, you will be on the main campsite which is a 10 minute walk away.

I was wondering which part of the site we will be. We have been to the site many years ago in tent.

It is a very good site.

We are at the quiet end this year, away from the club house and near the pub

It is nice at that end as that is were I camped due to going at high part of the season and it was full.

Hi

Can I turn up on Saturday morning and pay on arrival or do I need to pre-book and pay in advance?

Regards
Mike

Are you camping or just visiting for the day?

Hi Calikev,

We are camping Saturday. Sadly I can't get Friday on work otherwise we would like to have stayed for two nights.

Please advise.
Mike

Hi Mike,

Ideally you need to book as we have to advise the campsite weekly on what numbers we are up to, there is a good chance we will allow people to pay at the gate and will announce this in a weeks time once we know how many pitches are left.

Our sponsors SMG Cowfold will be holiding a raffle over the weekend of COTF with some nice prizes

1st Free Interval Long-life Service + SMG Cowfold

2nd £50 voucher for accessories + SMG Cowfold

3rd Free Class 4 MOT + SMG Cowfold

4th VW Cufflinks

5th VW Campervan Cook book

The raffle tickets are a £1 a strip with all proceeds going to Chestnut Tree House Children’s Hospice.

Hi, Just been sent a link with an advert for this and it says online booking closed yesterday ? However, it still lets you proceed to book.

Can you book now or not ?

Will there be spaces available on the gate for Sat/Sun.

Cheers

;)

Yes, you can still book online for the next few hours, I think we have just one electric pitch left and plenty of standard pitches

Cool... many thanks for the swift reply... booked :thumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back