Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show/Event COTF2015 July 9-12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be great to see more Westies at COTF for some variation :)
Yes, we may be old, but we are 'proper' campers lol. We are also accustomed to having to cope with the young upstarts (T5's). Working in mental health, I am considering offering some group therapy to help the T5 lot to cope with, and prepare for the arrival of the T6. I'm expecting a degree of cognitive dissonance. :D

I also now can't make it..my daughter's gymnastics competition has just been announced for the Saturday and it's too far to come down either side of it unfortunately. I have a hook up pitch booked Fri-Sun if anyone is interested in having it from me?

Hi we are coming!!!

Just picked up our ex demo from VW Hereford on Tuesday, we plan to be sleeping in it on the drive tomorrow tonight :)

We are putting off buying too many accessories so we can see what everyone else uses, so if you see a couple with a mad spaniel nosing in your van, that will be us

Bring plenty of money with you, we spent a fortune last year, got some good deals though.

Welcome by the way

We have just blown the kids inheritance on a brand new 180 Cali DSG in Salsa red which is due for delivery next Thursday and we hope to collect it by the end of May , this will be our first ever Cali meet, actually our first ever meet to attend and have no idea what to expect but we are both looking forward to it and meeting you all, I do hope GrannyJen is coming as we love reading her posts.

Hi Eileen welcome. The cotf meet is very laid back where you can meet other Cali owners
And get ideas of things you may or may not need. This year we have live music on sat night until 10 o'clock there is also a dog show,a kids disco and a few trade stalls to look round. All in all a great weekend

Just a thought, if not already, could there be a service available for anyone who wants decals fitting?:thumb

Glad to see another Salsa Red joining us, ours is called Poppy :)

At the moment it depends how many pre bookings we get to see if it is worth their while coming over, if you can email us we can give you their details so you can get a rough estimate.

We did Portsmouth - Bilbao last year, it was good fun, even got to see dolphins

Only six weeks to go. Looking forward to seeing over 100 Cali's in the same field:thumb

Don't think we gonne be there , we leave this weekend on a three week trip to Norway and COTF beeing just two weeks afther return , the other half can't get vacation sorted out at her work....
Chances of me coming by myself are little ...
Shame but , on the other side , will be off on a great trip up north in a few days:cool:

We are not going to be a million miles away from you Lisa when we travel up to COTF, will keep a look out for you, what colour is your Cali?

Candy White, we are possibly travelling up on Friday, if you fancy meeting and going up in convoy let us know

Sorry for the delay.

Dave will be at COTF but I am note sure if he will want to get involved in this, I am sure he will give some guidance though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back